In conjunction with independent laboratories, substantial product development has resulted in the following additional improvements to Hardings Chafer Heating Fuel:
- 3 Hours uninterrupted burning time.
- Maintains flame temperature in excess of 400 degrees C.
- Non – spluttering, even-burning odourless cycle.
- Shelf life from 3-6 months depending on the environment.
- Resilience to 85 degrees C.
- Proven economy, safety and reliability.
- Soot free and Solid non-spill texture.
All our products conform to very stringent quality control standards to ensure consistent fuel burning performance, economy and adherence to very strict health regulations.
Hardings is a national based company that manufactures and supply’s Chafer Fuel locally and we have moved into all provinces within South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Mozimbique as well as Botswana.
In line with our continued commitment to the hospitality and catering industry we are a corporate member of the Chefs Association of South Africa .